Thursday 1 November 2012

Introduction


 

Hello,



My name is Bryson Swank. I have been in the Wyoming Air National Guard for many years and have traveled far and wide with my job. I have had the pleasure of travailing to almost every continent, and have seen wonderful and awe inspiring things such as the Eiffel Tower in Paris, stand on Omaha Beach in Normandy, eating fresh fish with the natives in Nome, Alaska and many other memorable moments.

In the past ten years I have spent more time in one region than any other, The Middle East. Iraq, Afghanistan, and Kuwait have been my homes on many occasions. In fact, as I make this blog for this class I am actually deployed to Kuwait. I felt there would be nothing better to share than my thoughts of this class as I see the ideas of this class projected onto the people of this region.




Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment